http://funfactslifehacks.blogspot.com/

http://funfactslifehacks.blogspot.com/

    • Promote Your Blog

      jueves, 24 de marzo de 2011

      Puzzle time.


      The Hardest Logic Puzzle Ever





      ''Three gods A, B, and C are called, in no particular order, True, False, and Random. True always speaks truly, False always speaks falsely, but whether Random speaks truly or falsely is a completely random matter. Your task is to determine the identities of A, B, and C by asking three yes-no questions; each question must be put to exactly one god. The gods understand English, but will answer all questions in their own language, in which the words for yes and no are 'da' and 'ja', in some order. You do not know which word means which.''


      29 comentarios:

      this killed some time, lol

      wow mind boggling puzzle!
      I know that "da" is yes in Russian and "ja" is yes in Polish, so I'm a bit confused :S
      Liking all other content of the blog, keep up the good work :D

      ...my head just asploded all over.

      I will get back to this...
      Followed for now

      Sounds pretty impossible to determine.

      This is possibly the most brain hurting thing i have ever read...

      i'm not even going to try, I'm dumb.

      If I asked you Q in your current mental state, would you say ‘ja’?

      I don't think this is solvable in any logical manner. If you don't know what either word means then everything else goes out the window.

      This is frustrating.. I will work it out eventually. Probably not.

      Is this even possible to solve?
      I gave up after 10 minutes of thinking and got absolutely nowhere.

      This is hella tricky man... I got some hard riddles too, Check out my new blog, puzzledyet.blogspot.com if you haven't already!

      ahhhh my brain exploded :(

      uhh, I've had calculus problems that were easier to solve xD

      I'm going to try this. I haven't done a puzzle in months... >.>

      I'm waiting for someone to post the answer in the comments, lol!

      Yeah, I'm with the camp that says this is unsolvable.

      shoot all 3 the one that says fuck that feels good or anything other then FUCK or WTF YOU DO THAT FOR is the one that lies so just ask one of the other 2 the same question 3 times and you can figure out whos who

      Subscribe To RSS

      Sign up to receive latest news